Shrimp in Pernod Sauce
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1 shallot chopped fine
1 tsp chives chopped
3 tablespoons of red onion finely chopped
3 tablespoons of mushrooms finely chopped
¼ cup of pernod
1 ½ cup of heavy cream
Tabasco to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat butter in large frying pan. Cook shrimp, parsley, shallots ,chives, onions and mushrooms 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
2) Season well and pour in the pernod; cook 2 minutes over high heat.
3) Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
4) Replace pan over heat and pour in cream and tabasco; cook 1 1/2 minutes over high heat or until thicken.
5) Correct seasoning, replace shrimp in sauce and simmer 2 minutes.
6) Serve with rice.