Sunday, May 16, 2010

Caesar Salad Recipe

Here is the salad recipe
1. 2 cloves of garlic or one teaspoon of garlic powder
2. 1/2 cup of salad oil
3. 3/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
1 egg
2 tablespoons of lemon juice

Mix all ingredients in a container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Pour dressing over salad, add croutons and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. I realize some people do not like to put raw egg into the recipe but I have been doing this for 25 years with no problem.

1 comment:

ethanparker said...

Hey, guys. I can die for Caesar salads if I see it somewhere, it's my favorite. The Caesar salad is one of the most healthy and refreshing salads. There are lots of websites that provide you various Caesar salad recipes.
Caesar Salad Recipe