Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Dinner


Dinner Party Time: Grilled Clams With Garlic Butter Sauce, Marinated Pepper and Tomato Salad, Marinated Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Grilled Tenderloin. This was my first time grilling clams. I think they turned out quite good. The garlic butter sauce was very strong. You have to like garlic to enjoy the sauce. I might cut down a bit from the 12 cloves of garlic next time. The marinated shrimp was really good and the tenderloin was fantastic. My cranberry Margaritas were a hit with some. Some thought they were a little too sweet, some thought they were great. Personally I think it is a good summer drink. The food was great but the company was better. Ricardo, Gail, Lianne, Sylvain always fun having you guys over for some good food and drink!

No comments: