Sunday, March 27, 2011

All Dressed Meat Lovers' Pizza

A while back I posted a recipe for gourmet hotdogs. After posting I thought the ingredients for hot dogs minus the dogs of course could be great on a pizza.So here is my all dressed, meat lovers' pizza. I really do need to come up with a better dough recipe. This one is good, but not outstanding.



Ingredients:

hot mortadella
hot cappicola
pepperoni
mozzarela
provolone
pepperoncini
green pepper
yellow pepper
onion
mushrooms

First I began by putting the dough with the sauce in a 500 degree oven for about 5 minutes. While the dough was in the oven I quickly sauteed the meats. I then removed the dough from the oven, topped with the meats and onions,  then the cheese, then the peppers, pepperoncini, and mushrooms. Returned to the oven for about 12 minutes. Result: A nice spicy meat lovers' pizza. Enjoy.

No comments: